Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Info on some future stuff + can I cock up the scrolling with a video? :)

I'm trying to place an 'iPod' mp3 player in the right hand column, it will 'store' 10 tracks, probably 5 live sets of various genres and 5 tracks of either recent posts or future posts. HOPEFULLY this will be possible WITHOUT chaanging this blog to 'vrsn2' (basically a very BAD attempt at upgrading bloggers customisation with a few easy to apply extras (stuff I've fumbled through and done already, so to change over would wipe all I've done and then make me do it again :) great... multiply have a GREAT customisation 'package' for blog sites, we MAY pop over to them (I've already 'booked' the address and also at a number of other blog services... but if I can get this f'kin mp3 thing 'hammered' in with my VERY limited HTML knowledge then we'll stay here... also video's, I've seen MySpace etc vids on blogger blog sites before and they COCK up the scrolling something perfect :).

So.. here is a Concord Dawn video just to see if it does cock the scrolling up good n proper :) enjoy.

I hope this mp3 player pulls off - cos there are so many great studio mix sets out there we can 'advertise' them as such n if you want 1 put up the link without adding 10 no one wants in a post.

OH BTW USE THIS POST To add ANYTHING you want to say in the comments.

Pe(A)cE

TurK

man for all seasons

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: