Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This blog wasn't broke but now it is!, broken right to the core


I've had a little thought, had a look round the blog sites and seen a gap in a particular style of music i've enjoyed for quite some years, and now I feel exactly how I'd like it to go, A-V is Core, Breakcore, so i'll post a pic, collect up some tunes and get them up asap...

btw when I say Breakcore I mean the spirit as well, a new angle of Punk including Dub Step, IDM, D'n'B etc is the and Reggae, Old n New Skool Punk, nothings in stone though. Plus there will be videos, books and other stuff & requests if anyone asks! If you can think of it and your here its possible (seeing into the fututre (or editing a post :) ) 'The Core Jedi' or I may have it, we love music so we tag properly & hate less than 192kbps if we find a replacement, 320 is just right..
RE : vinyl I can rip it ok, I've got the kit & read a book or something :)
Anyway the blog think of the very 1st post and thats the style of this BLOG from now 'in-it'.

peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe I'm just retarded, but I can't get either of the links to work...

I'm a huge squarepusher fan, and I'd really like to get a chance to listen to this CD before I buy it...